Help with part removal and something for sale off my 68

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help with part removal and something for sale off my 68
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 07:24:18 -0600
I am trying to remove the turn signal unit as I don't need them on my race
car. It just does not seem to want to slide off. I did take the little clamp
bar off that holds it tight but it will not slide off. Is there a secret?
Also, the turn signal switch unit (works great), ignition (still in metal
locking collar and the plastic trim piece that covers these pieces is for
sale. I have two non original keys for the ignition and everything is in
very nice shape and works great. Highest offer by Noon on Tuesday. Please
respond privately to me and I will let you know who was highest. I am not
doing this like an auction just send me what you'll offer and highest gets
it. Sound fair? $5.00 for shipping.

Don Miller
68 1600
Meridian, ID