Solex 101

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Solex 101
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 00:21:08 EDT
Hello,

I have some Solex type of questions that I was wondering if some of you
experts could help me out.

Not all Solex's are the same....?  Is this true.  I was wondering what the
differences are between the early and late Solex's.  Size differences?

What about the visual differences?

Choke set-up?  Fuel line?

Do they all use the same size manifold?

Is there published material on how to break down and rebuild these units?

Explanation of the different jettings?

Would you please respond directly to me so as not to clutter the list.  And
if you don't mind me e-mailing you periodically (or more often) with
questions on the Solex's please let me know.  I know that I will have many
more to come.

Thanks,

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex