Re: why turn signal on left?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: why turn signal on left?
From: walter@omni.sps.mot.com (Thomas Walter)
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 99 11:23:58 CDT
Kurt,

Thanks for the input from the *RHD* expert. ;-)

When I was in New Zealand, I kept walking up the the
'passanger side' of the car to get in. Finally walked
around to the driver side, and realized if the ignition
swtich was to the LEFT of the steering wheel, it made
more sense as a I didn't have to take the keys out of
my left hand after unlocking the door.

I could have sworn the turn signal was to the RIGHT of
the steering wheel in the car I rented at the time.
Felt just like my '68 roadster!

Cheers,

Tom