Neat phone call.

To: Datsun Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Neat phone call.
From: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 06:16:09 -0700 (PDT)
HI all, I had a neat phone conversation last night about roadsters.  I
have an add in several news papers for one my cars I have for sale (67.5
1600) and got a call last night.  After talking with the guy for a few
minuits and asking if he has a roadster he excitedly blurts out do you
know about 67.5 2L I sia sure they are rare and it would be nice to own
onw.  He proceded to reply that he has one with number 97 on it, with
matching numbers and origonal solex setup.  We talked a little more and he
picked it up for $1800 a few years ago, and is now slowly resorting it, I
guess the body it rusted out bad from what he said but I haven't seen it.
I will take pictures and post them to look at.  One more is still out
there :-).

Eric

| Eric R Wittinger                             |
| Pacific Northwest National Laboratory        |
| NSD Radiological and Chemical Sciences Group |
| Web page            www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner |
| Email               wittiner@EE.pdx.edu      |
| Email (work)        Eric.Wittinger@pnl.gov   |