Re:Please do not sacrifice an original car!

To: "roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:Please do not sacrifice an original car!
From: "Michael Webb" <mlwebb@pond.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 22:00:59 -0700
An good condition original car is one thing, my '67 starting point wouldn't
have interested most as a parts car, so I feel no remorse in doing what was
necessary to put a 72 240z motor in it. A project, mind you, only for the
foolish or truely obsessed, but just took it out for a good spin on the
country roads just south of Eugene Oregon, after some weeks of trouble
shooting and break-in. Truely glorious. And all Nissan

And a few answers before the questions: 1. No, I didn't figure out how to
put both engine and radiator under the hood, radiator is in the trunk. 2.
Yes, it was a little tall also, made fiberglass hood. 3. Balance feels good,
set engine as far back as I could, and battery and radiator in trunk help.

Need to take some fresh pictures, but folks smile, heads turn, and some guy
in a bmw pulled a U turn and followed me when I was out on my spin :-)

Michael Webb
67 1600 now 2400
Eugene