Re: rear suspension

To: "Jon & Karen Fayth" <JKFayth@ibm.net>,
Subject: Re: rear suspension
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 10:20:27 -0700
you can put the later springs from a 70 roadster in the rear they set a 1
1/4 higher, or lower the front end down to where it should be.  they raised
the front end for the US cars . the rear springs never go bad as some would
say , unless they have a crack or a kink in them. the rear of the car set
low on 68 and before , right off the show room floor.

Mike Kerr
Roadster Restoration
3730 Todrob LN.
Placerville CA. 95667