YES! BADROC with Aussie Guy This Saturday

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: YES! BADROC with Aussie Guy This Saturday
From: GOAVP@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 23:35:34 EDT
I plan to meet John Balthazar, our fellow Datsun Sports owner from Australia,
Saturday at the Mountain View Caltrain station in Mountain View at about
12:00 noon.  The Caltrain station is located near Castro Street and Central
Expressway (Evelen Avenue).

John only has until about 5:00 pm when he has to make his flight back to
Australia out of SFO, so time is limited.  We plan to drive over Hwy 17 to
the Santa Cruz beach boardwalk where there is a free "Woodies on the Warf"
show.  We may also stop quickly at the Ferrari dealer in Los Gatos on the way
back if time allows.

Anyone who can make it is welcome to join us.  Just show up on time.

Peter van der Pas
'68 2000
Mtn. View, CA