Sports Car Races in San Francisco

To: "'Datsun Roadsters'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Sports Car Races in San Francisco
From: "Ryan, Richard" <RRyan@frk.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 07:29:41 -0700
NASA (National Auto Sport Assn.) will be staging the first road races in the
city of San Francisco in over 30 years on July 3, 4, & 5.  It will be held
near Candlestick (3Com) park.  I will be instructing at the driver's school
on the 3rd and 4th.  If you are interested in watching a fun event, come on
down.  I will also give rides around the "track" to as many people as I can.
I'll be in the Laguna Blue Miata.  Just show up or contact me if you need
more info.

Dick Ryan  ex. 24022
(650)312-4022
Risk Management Dept. #857