Pre Shasta Party

To: "Post to Datsun Net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pre Shasta Party
From: "Robb Pynes" <robbpynes@continet.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 09:05:16 -0700
Hello All,

For the past 4 years we (U-20 Bombers) have been having a BBQ and get
together in Eugene the night of July 7th.

Cars from Canada, Washington and Oregon have gathered here to kick off the
Shasta weekend.

All are welcome although the house is getting pretty full, (could set up
tents)

We had seven roadsters last year and anticipate over a dozen this year, the
more the merrier.

This is an open invitation to drop by have some fun and join the formation
as we drive to Shasta the next day.

Anyone who wants to drop by is welcome, but let me know so I have enough
BEER (or pop)

See Ya

Robb Pynes
robbpynes@continet.com