MidOhio Vintage Grand Prix

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: MidOhio Vintage Grand Prix
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 17:19:21 -0400
  Don't forget this weekend at MidOhio Sports Car Course
 http://www.midohio.com ), is the Vintage Grand Prix AND the second annual
Ohio Roadster Owners Club's "Day at the races!"  Drive the 1200, 1500, 1600,
2000, 411, 510, 200, 240, 260, 300 or whatever, but come join our tradition
and enjoy the cars and racing.  the feature marquee is shared this year by
MG and Triumph ( they doubled up this year hoping the maybe a few of either
will make it to the track with out breaking down ), so there will be plenty
of laughs.
  And remember, the Datsun 1500 roadster was on the show circuit TWO years
before the MGB made its debut.  That is one fact I'm sure that will come up
this weekend.
  Need to know anything about the weekend, give me a shout.

Paul
OROC