Re: really weird qestions to the 1500 owners

To: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: really weird qestions to the 1500 owners
From: Alan Bent <ajb@squirrel.com.au>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 22:35:30 +1000
I have the sales brochure for the 320 , SP310 and the P312. The engine bay
photos on the 320 and 312 show the generator painted black. The SP310 brochure
has a drawing of the front of the engine, in the drawing the generator is the
same blue as the engine with the pulley painted black. No photos show any
sticker on the generator, all the other electrical components are made by
Hitachi. Hitachi nearly always used an oval foil sticker with green printing or
an oval brass plaque with green paint. They all had Hitachi's emblem and the
name Hitachi written in a reverse running writing script, and a serial number
stamped on them.
Alan Bent. Queensland, Australia.