<all> Mt. Shasta event

To: 240z-club <240z-club@peak.org>,
Subject: <all> Mt. Shasta event
From: Marc Sayer <msayer1@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 22:17:30 -0700
I know that the 510 folks and the Roadster folks know all about the all
Datsun Mt. Shasta event, but I wanted to make sure the Z listers also
got the message, and I wanted to let everyone know that ZCCD will have a
booth there. Now I know all you Z folks are all tied up in the
convention right now (and I wish I could have made the time to attend
this year, but things just weren't going to work out given the timing
and expenses with my dog's accident. Next Year for sure though!), but
this all Datsun show is a heck of an event. It includes a track day at
Thunderhill, a car show, an autocross (actually 2 of them and a school),
a tour, a swap meet, lots of good times and good food (okay decent food)
with all sorts of other Datsun enthusiasts, and a bunch of other stuff.
So far the Z turnout has been slim apparently, even though ZONC is one
of the "sponsoring" clubs, and I really would like to see more Zs
attending. Its not just for the early cars, all the Zs are invited, and
there are events for everyone's tastes (they don't have enough sign-ups
for the track day yet folks...hint hint). A lot of work has been put
into this event without any big sponsor backing. All it needs is us to
make it a success. Let's see if we can't get a good cross section of
Datsuns out this year. Its July 8-11 and you can find out all about it
and download an entry form at;

http://www.dimequarterly.tierranet.com/99shastaentryform.pdf

--
Marc Sayer