Saturn seat update:

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Saturn seat update:
From: "NATHAN J RUFFCORN" <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 20:25:24 -0500
FYI
I mentioned to the list last week about my Saturn seat find for my 69.  They
fit OK but are really tight.  They look REALLY sharp though!  I am removing
my center console until I have the cabbage to repair/replace it which does
help the seats fit better allowing the seat to sit "in" an x-tra 1/2 inch.
The only catch is the convertible top bolt right behind the drivers seat.  I
have yet to have the top on-does that bolt need to be that long or can it be
shortened?

Thanks
Nathan