Seat question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Seat question
From: jschmi7@us.ibm.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 06:35:19 -0500
With lots of passenger seats out there with little wear, can the surfaces be
swapped to the drivers seat?  I know that the seatback release mechanism would
move to the inside but is there a shape difference?  Has anyone tried just
putting the passenger seat into the drivers location?

A better idea would be for the US contingent swap seats with the Austrailia and
Japan contingent every few years so we get even wear!!!   I digress.

Thanks for the help, as always.

John Schmitt    Telecommuter External # - 847-658-7074; Tieline - 698-9887
   Internal phonemail only  -  tl-348-4725 or 240-4725      pager pin#  8710561