A new high asking price!?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: A new high asking price!?
From: pkort@cis.picker.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 08:25:28 -0400

Just listed in Classifieds2000.com.  I have never seen a price this high before.
If roadster prices take off to this level I won't be able to afford parts for
mine.

Paull
OROC

                                     1966, Datsun  1600  roadster, 45K miles,
                                     $18,500/OBO
               Completely restored. Concourse quality yellow
                                     convertible with 45294 original odometer
miles with
                                     completely rebuilt engine. 1600cc/96bhp
overhead
                                     valve four cylinder engine. teak dahsboard
and
                                     steering wheels....much more.
               (770) 967-0312
                                     Atlanta, Georgia 30542