Non roadster - Capri manual

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Non roadster - Capri manual
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 11:31:02 -0400
  Last time I bother the list with non roadster stuff ( at least until Mom
cleans out another closet in the house ).
  Found;  a factory shop manual for a 1600cc Ford Capri.  Although it
doesn't say what years it covers, it was printed in March, 1970.  This is
the German import, not the Mustang clone of later years.
  Also, a factory shop manual supplement covering a 1971 Capri with the
2000cc motor.  The manual also covers the transmissions and the electrical &
fuel systems unique to the 2000cc engine.  Printed in January, 1971.  Both
are in excellent shape and will go together.
  Again, they will ship for postage and a donation to the Ohio Roadster
Owners Club!  The club operates out of the generous pockets of Team Luers
and what ever donations we can scrape up.  The donations support the
mailings of our newsletters and Diane's phone bill when she has to call all
of us and remind us to show up at the next event! ( I'll be there! )
  The strangest thing about this whole deal is that as far as I know, we
never had a Capri in the family!  I don't even remember driving one except
for a test drive just a few years ago.  Must have been something Dad picked
up from a friend.

Paul
OROC
BTW, the Mazda manual is on its way to Bob where it will help bring another
old Japanese car back to life.  Thanks for the donation!