Re: Question????

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Question????
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 23:26:04 -0700
(I can't believe no one responded to this. Am I getting all my mail?)

Let's see: bent valves and notched pistons are the most common. Damage to
the timing gears, tensioners and guides is likely. Might possibly damage the
snout of the crank, too, I guess. The only way to find out is to tear it
down and have a look.

--
Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA