San Diego to San Francisco and back shipping available

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: San Diego to San Francisco and back shipping available
From: Tim Deesen <zmeister@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 23:11:47 -0700
Hi everyone, I am driving up to San Francisco on Saturday(6/12) from San
Diego, and will be driving back down on Sunday(6/13).  I am going up to
pick up an engine and tranny and will have the rest of my truck bed empty,
so I was thinking if someone made it worth my time I could transport
something that is usually hard to.  I have a Mazda short bed pickup truck.
Let me know ASAP, I wont be checking my while on the trip.
Later,
Tim Deesen
(619)584-7535