Show Me Missouri

To: "datsun roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Show Me Missouri
From: "Terry and Donna Cost" <tcost@vvm.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 23:47:19 -0500
OK roadsterites, here's the mid-continental rallye you've been talking
about.  Mike put an itenerary on the web, and if you want to be a part of
it, come and join us.  I'm towing my ride because my significant other
doesn't think six days in a roadster is fun, and I like her company.  We'll
stop by the Z Car convention in Tulsa on the way home.  I plan to write an
epic poem (Beowulf style) about our journey, and if you want to be
immortalized, come join the fun.  I'll post a report when we get back, and
then the poem, and I'll put all the participants in it somewhere.  Maybe
I'll start with:

Thus went Mike, slayer of the dread MG, out of Texas to find and conquer
the elusive Valhallamissouri.  Onward, he cried!  Onward to the next Motel!

Maybe not.

Leisure Suit Terry