Hardtop questions

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hardtop questions
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 20:15:06 -0400
  I called on a hard top for sale and got the following information.  It was
on a 1970 1600, still has the three latches on the front and two mounting
blocks/brackets on the sides just behind the doors (I'm assuming they align
with the holes in the trim around the back).  No side window, flat glass
rear window.  No name tag.  pebble grain black exterior and white smooth
interior.  On each side is a landau bar ( for lack of a better description,
a fancy script "L" ? ).
  It was left behind in the current owners fathers barn when the car he
stored for a friend was sold years ago.  No other parts left behind.
Current owner said it was in great shape, no cracks or scratches.
  My questions:  Does anybody recognize it by the description to know who
manufactured it?  Could it be a Datsun factory top?  Any idea what it might
be worth?
  Since it would fit my 1969 1600 if it is any good and available at a good
price, I'll keep it.  If he wants too much for me to spend and won't budge
off his price, I'll offer it out to the list.

TIA,

Paul
OROC