SHE'S ALIVE !!!

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: SHE'S ALIVE !!!
From: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 22:27:21 -0700
I am so pumped up!  SRL  701,  after sitting since 1979, moved under her
own power tonight at 9:35 Western Pacific daylight time.  The movement
was out of the driveway down to the court 150 yds away and back.  That
is the closest street light, and 701 has no lights, hasn't since 67.5
Her sweet voice, now glasspacked, cried for more rs and another upshift,
to third, but alas I am crazy, not stupid. New front brake pads are
hoped for for Fathers Day.  What a rush of memories.  She felt like I
remembered her feeling so many years ago.  I so wanted to mash her go
pedal, the 5:13 locker begging to be put to work.  My hands are
shaking.  So much to do, so little time.
david Pina