I'm back!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm back!
From: ghostwheel <ghostwheel@netzero.net>
Date: 06 Jun 99 22:07:03 -0700
After a (very) long hiatus from the list, I have returned.

SPL311-18750 is still mine despite several near misses. The beast has been out
of comission for over a year now, but I have finally got the wherewithal and
location for repairs. Blown head-gaskets suck.

Anyway, I thought I'd say Hi and I'm glad to be back!

Ross Mullen, are you still here? I need some parts, bad! Please email me!

Woo woo!

Gerry Smith
SPL311-18750