The English/European connection

To: stickerman@home.com
Subject: The English/European connection
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 14:16:22 EDT
Hi Mark,

Yes, I'm finally on the roadster E-Mail network (a very recent subscriber).
There sure is a good following for the Roadster in the USA, something I know
will never be matched over here.  We do have one 67.5 2000 over here but the
chassis is in a workshop in Silverstone and the shell is at a Z restoration
shop in Cheshire.  Whether the two will be bolted together again is anyone's
guess.

For a bit of background on Roadsters in Europe, check out an article I've
posted on the SP/SR Owners Club site all about European Roadsters.  The
English version is:-

http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~SROC/Rob.html

Mark, before I E-Mail JPEGs of some of our cars for the Stickerman site,
could you tell me what size files you'd prefer?

Regards

Rob Beddington
SRL - 08486 (and others)