Re:

To: slick@mohaveaz.com, MMJB28A@prodigy.com
Subject: Re:
From: sidney raper <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 18:23:31 EDT
Since the discussion has turned to the topic of 67.5 2000s being for sale
(or not in this case) if anyone in the southeast has one that needs a new
home, I am willing to adopt.  I will give it all the love that the
rambunctious little tyke needs!  No, I do not have kids, but I can see one
of those low windshield 2000s being a surrogate;->

Sid Raper
Jacksonville Florida
1964 1500 (It will live again!!!)
1964 1500 (Parts is parts)
1968 1600 (huge diet - it is nothing but a rolling chassis at this point)