roadster bras also avail in different colours!!

To: roadsters datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadster bras also avail in different colours!!
From: David Palmer <dpalmer@ucalgary.ca>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 18:52:47 -0600 (MDT)
i have found out from the company that i can have the bras made in any
colour.  they want your paint code or send a sample to me.  they can match
it.  price is an extra $130usd on top of the $149 for the bra.  it would
still include shipping and insurance.  let me know.  there may be some
other common colours available at a cheaper price.  so why not match the
colour of your car exactly?!!!
take care
david

ps.  the first batch are being ordered this monday.  let me know if anyone
is interested. they will be black.