Re: AARRGH ! Vermin!

To: NATHAN J RUFFCORN <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: AARRGH ! Vermin!
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 11:39:42 -0700
An outfit in the UK makes one, it's called the PermaBag. They are J. F.
Stanley & Co., on the web at http://www.permabag.com. The brushed cotton
cover comes with moisture absorbing canisters to put inside to control
humidity and a hygrometer so you can keep an eye on the interior
humidity level.  Canisters can be recharged by drying them out in the
oven. I haven't seen a similar product in the US.

There is another product, which I think is called "CarCoon" which is a
clear plastic bag that you drive onto and zip up. It is equipped with a
blower to circulate fresh air, which might be counterproductive in
regions with high humidity. Couldn't find the advert for that one in a
recent Classic & Sports Car, but a Web search might pull up some info on
it.

Gary McCormick
'70 2000
San Jose, CA