Re: AARRGH ! Vermin!

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AARRGH ! Vermin!
From: "Richard B. Chianese" <Richard.B.Chianese@swpc.siemens.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 14:30:13 -0400
Try getting a cat.

I occasionally drive my roadster to work (when I know it won't
thunderstorm in the afternoon) and drape a blanket over the seats to
keep the blazing Florida sun from melting the vinyl.  The office cats
love to sleep in the roadster most of the day.  I have never had a
problem with rodents, but the cat fur is something else!

I have a garage cat at home to watch over the roadster the rest of the
time.  She allows possums to come into the garage, but they never bother
the Datsun.

"Dad, dad!  There's a giant rat in the garage.  All I can see is the
tail but it's as big around as my thumb!"

Rick Chianese
SRL311-14035
Orlando, FL - 87F scattered clouds - chance of afternoon thunderstorms.
Lightening Capital of North America
(check it out at
http://www.nationalgeographic.com/features/96/lightning/3e.html)