SimpleSevens Update and plea

To: lotus@se7ens.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: SimpleSevens Update and plea
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 12:05:29 -0800 (PST)
Hello all,

Just announcing the addition of Mr Sexton (great
vintage photo!) and Mr Robbins. I've also recently
added Mr. Barron (check his great story on running the
Monte Challenge Rally in his Seven!)

To make the page more informative for you all, please
fill in the blanks for me on your Seven if you can...

 Ex works date (month/year) or Lotus vin #--if you
request, I'll not post this but use it merely for
sequential placement on page
 Engine
 Axle
 Are you the original owner?
 How long have you owned it?
 Is your car RESTORED, restored, just a runner, or in
pieces

And, of course, if you've got any more original, as
purchased, or current photos, send 'em my way! I'll
even scan prints if you mail them to me.

I plan on dividing the page soon into sections to
speed load time, and to include links to larger
versions of images for those of you who supplied
bigger ones.

Thanks, and have fun!

John Donohoe

http://shopping.yahoo.com/