new to list

To: chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: new to list
From: BANJOJOHN@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 21:55:18 EST
Hi listers:

I just signed on to the list today.  My interest stems from a possible
opportunity for me to buy a '64 elan S1.  it's been sitting in a hanger for
10 years,  the transmission is reportedly in the trunk (trunk was locked - no
key) dash is missing, seats are ther but not mounted (laying upside down
inside the locked cockpit) hardtop in somehat deteriorated, but probably
restorable condition, front bumper missing,etc.  What would something like
this be worth?  I would do much of the restoration myself, but I'm not sure
what the availability of parts is.  I figured this is the place to get some
advice/answers

Thanks in advance
John O'Brien