SimpleSevens Web Page: R U onit?

To: lotus@se7ens.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: SimpleSevens Web Page: R U onit?
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 05:47:43 -0800 (PST)
Laddies and Lassies,

My SimpleSevens page is flourishing beyond my fondest
dreams. It's a nice collection so far. Thanks to all
who have contributed.

I believe it's up to date, so have a look and let me
know if I've missed you.

http://www.bluepencil.com simplesevens

Just a reminder - if you've got a Lotus Seven, S1 thru
4 (sorry, gotta keep it to the LOTUS version only) I'd
love to list you on the page, if for no other reason
than a chance to see your car!

I hope to continually add to the page, with plans to
reorganize it based on production order (by date or SB
number) and to include links to larger images for
those of you who sent 'em bigger than they appear on
the page right now. I also expect to break the page
into several pages in order to speed download time...
any thoughts?

Thanks again!

John Donohoe
Drove the Seven to work yesterday -- in Michigan in
November! WeeHaa!

http://experts.yahoo.com/