Please Read: Intros Web Page

To: lotus@se7ens.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: Please Read: Intros Web Page
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 05:14:22 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings all,

It's just a plain page for now, but I've compiled
names, emails, web addresses and intros that some have
provided to the new lotus@se7ens.net list and
chapman-era@autox.team.net list. I'd like to have
everyone's involvement, but I'm sure I've missed some
too!

I'll upload the page in a couple days, but first want
to give everyone an opportunity to opt out.

Once it's up, I'll be happy to modify add or delete
content for each of you at your request. I think it
would be nice to include at least general geographic
location, specific Seven(s) owned, and even a picture
of your car if you can provide one.

PLEASE email me back if you DO NOT want to be listed
on the page!

I expect to put it online sometime Wednesday.
Hopefully we can prompt new joiners to give a little
intro which I can add to the page as the list grows!

Thanks,
John Donohoe
SB1135

http://im.yahoo.com/