Headlamp Swivel Socket(?)

To: chapman-era@autox.team.net, lotus@Se7ens.net
Subject: Headlamp Swivel Socket(?)
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 08:19:03 -0700 (PDT)
I'm looking for the 'socket' plate that the headlight
pod swivels in... you know, shaped like a bagel or
donut sliced in half, only somewhat smaller -- about
2" in diameter.

One of my mounts has it, while the other doesn't. The
one missing it just won't stay aimed properly.

If anyone knows where I might find one, or knows a
suitable cross reference for the part, I'd love to
hear from you!

Thanks,
John Donohoe
'62 S/B/1135