7/B/1135 frame #1658!

To: chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: 7/B/1135 frame #1658!
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 05:24:11 -0700 (PDT)
Time to celebrate!

All my questioning and wondering...proving once again
that a picture is worth a thousand words! And the
internet is truly an incredible tool for sharing
information!

Thanks for everyone's input on the matter.

Hip Hip, Hurrah, Hip Hip, Hurrah, Hip Hip, Hurrah!!!!

John Donohoe
Lotus 7/B/1135/1658
Triumph GT6+ KC81718

According to John Watson...

You see people only want to see what they want to see!
You were seeing '135' because that fitted the CHASSIS
# of 7/B/1135. Infact I see '165' quite clearly. The
FRAME # is infact 1658 which ties in well as the '8'
has been obliterated by rust or similar!

So the car's definately genuine alright. A Lotus Seven
"America" model by all accounts.

Cheers,

John W. Watson,
Lotus Seven Register,