Re: 7 chassis id plate

To: chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 7 chassis id plate
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 13:06:30 -0700 (PDT)
I wondered as well about the engines named on the
plate... Climax/Ford touring or Climax racing... no
mention of the BMC Sprite engine specified on the
build sheet (if 1135 is right for my car) and the type
installed in my car.

details, details...

I'm still awaiting John Watson's reply after his
review of my images.

Thanks for the input!

John D

http://photos.yahoo.com/