Re: My New Seven

To: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: My New Seven
From: "Mark V. Mellinger" <geckopsych@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 09:29:42 -0400
At 05:12 AM 8/15/00 -0700, you wrote:
>What a blast! I haven't even had a chance to really
>examine that darn frame number... too busy having fun
>with it.
>  I wonder if 15" wheels might bring the speedo back in line?
>
>3) What's the best way to seal the couple of tiny
>coolant leaks in the top tank of the radiator? Is that
>aluminum too?
Wow! The greatest feeling on earth; driving the Seven home!
Forget about fussy details like Frame #s.  That feeling is what it's all about!
Here's a website that will calculate relative circumferences of any tire size:
http://www.powerdog.com/tiresize.cgi
On my Seven (SB1878) the swirl pot was brass; had to be brazed.
Mark