Re: camshafts

To: chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net, Tor Hval <torhv@ifi.uio.no>
Subject: Re: camshafts
From: rebean@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 98 07:49:00 PST
     Hello, Tor,

     I believe, off the top of my head (I'm not at home where my backup
     information resides), that you want the equivalent of Cosworth L1
     cams.  You can go a little less racy on the exhaust side and still get
     the performance.

     You should get Dave Bean's great catalog.  That book has lots and lots
     of invaluable information in it about Elans.  It doesn't cost much and
     you'll find it to be very useful.

     Sorry, I don't have Dave's address/phone number with me.  Please
     someone give it to Tor.

     Rod (no relation to Cousin Dave)