Lotus Elan in C@SC

To: lotus-cars@lists1.best.com, chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Lotus Elan in C@SC
From: Michael and Betty Braun <elan66@ccia.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 11:17:54 -0700
Peter Windsor of F1 fame writes a wonderful section in the August C@SC
article on devoted Elan owners. He owns an S3 formerly owned by Ian
Scott Watson of Border Rievers racing fame. He has had the car for 28
years, and expresses the feelings of many of us in a very exquisite way.
And the car is a FHC to boot, and he does not suffer from the " it must
be a DHC to be a desirable Elan" syndrome that many do. Am I prejudiced?
You bet. I've had my FHC for 18 years, and I love it  Check out the
article.

                                                Mike Braun