7 pix (was: TEAM LOTUS font)

To: Steven Shipley <shiples@home.com>
Subject: 7 pix (was: TEAM LOTUS font)
From: "Erik V. Berg" <erikb@elrond.sp.TRW.COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 13:37:41 -0700
Howdy, all.
I had asked Steve Shipley about his cars, and he sent me the
following response, describing the URL where he has put some
very interesting goodies on the web.  I thought others on the
list might be interested in this as well, so:

>Cars?
>1965 Super Seven & 1985 Westfield 7
>http://www.eskimo.com/~sshiple/

Check it out!

This is the first time in a while that I've seen a Lotus 7
wearing what appear to be its original wheels.

Regards,
Erik Berg

PS>  Now, for a Lotus 7 wearing its original ti(y)res (!)
     well, you'd have to talk to Mike Ostrov about that.