sevening

To: chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: sevening
From: gusmach@shore.net (keith gustafson)
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 21:22:45 -0400 (EDT)
Hey, all you guys who don't have a seven, get one! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I have to cut the stupid giant bolts the po's po put the seat belts on with
so they don't scrape on every bump. I suspect the car is lowered, Does
anyone have the 'correct' spring free length and coil count, wire dia ?

 I am also trying to determine/ locate the proper taillights for a US car.

I guess Caterham sell much of the body stuff I might need, and I'll have to
call Chris T. to see, but was wondering on input about reskinning the
chassis. it seems for the largely flat parts I could fabricate them myself.
The necessary chassis mods for durability are pretty well documented, but is
there any list wisdom on other durability mods? How about drivability
imprvements? This is going to be my wifes car, and I would like to get it
well sorted before I send her out into  the real world with it.

Oh, one more thing, any idea what my [non original] block is, the number on
the left side of the block starts with 120.

Thanks

Keith