Tony Clark, me & mine

To: "Chapman Era List" <chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tony Clark, me & mine
From: "Tony Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 15:38:48 -0500
Elton E. (Tony) Clark,   age 62,   Sherman, Texas (Dallas area)
ex-tractor distributor, Lotus "storer"  and restorer since '72,
ex-formula vee racer, vintage racer plans, member SCCA, CVAR (vintage),
Historic Lotus Register, Lotus Ltd., "23 Users Group", "NA Eleven
Register" , "Club Elite" & a local Lotus Club.  I am just disgraceful
enough to have been allowed in the "Age & Treachery Racing" group.
good library of Lotus information, on Lotus Mailing List since mid '95,
 have spent some serious time in England doing Lotus things: "Lotus
'89", etc.  have my own dedicated garage, do my own work except paint &
engines,

Lotus Eleven S1 LM #153, the first Eleven (HLR & "Lotus World"
      magazine articles), original and complete but needs total
      restoration, planned for in UK in '98.
Lotus Elite S1 #1100 stage 1 & MG box, 15K nice original, red
Lotus Elan S1 # 00395 hi miles, fresh engine, near finished
restoration, red
Lotus 51 formula Ford #71, just finished except for paint & fuel cell,
red
Lotus Super Seven S2 #SB1528, 1340cc, complete & orig.,needs
restoration.
Lotus 23 #70 -AM#34 a roller with fresh Hewland, needs body, etc.
Lotus 26R Elan S2 #21, very original rolling chassis, stored since
1970,
     no drive-train, rough body.
Westfield Eleven #002 1275 midget, restored, new body to mount.

Reality has been faced, I can't finish them all, selling some soon.

Thanks for allowing me, I'll be trying to be a good contributing
member.

Tony