Re: Elan Cams

To: chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Elan Cams
From: "Erik Berg" <Erik_Berg@qmail2.sp.trw.com>
Date: 3 May 1997 22:05:43 -0700
 Reply to:     RE>>Elan Cams

Hey thanks for doing the transcription, Tim.  That was very interesting.

As we've observed before, it's really hard to get tables to come across
right, but the double spacing *did* help to decipher it after the fact.

Holy balls to the wall, batman.... 576E0116 is a pretty serious piece of
hardware, innit?

>                          Lift                     Duration
>             Clearance
>                    Gross  Valve   Gross  @ .020  @.050    MOP    Intake
>Exhaust  Comments

> 576 E 0116   .497   .490      330                  292         102       .007
>    .008     Brian Hart ZL-16 clone

I didn't realize that any twin cam cams were offered, sporting that kind
of duration.  Maybe the Brian Hart ZL-16 was a former BD grind, that
Dave Bean has adopted as a twin cam grind?

Regards,
Erik Berg