hello all

To: <chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: hello all
From: marc nichols <75273.2557@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 11 Feb 97 22:17:19 EST
Thought I would introduce myself. I'm Marc Nichols, recently relocated from
Kansas City,Kansas to Los Angeles.

I have two Lotus: 1964 Lotus S-7 1500
                  1970 Lotus Europa S-2

Additionally, a 1960 Kieft Formula Junior

The Europa was an autocross and hillclimb car since I acquired it in 1972. It is
now retired and resides in good driveable condition (if not smog friendly) in
our garage. The 7 and Kieft are actively vintage raced. The 7 was street
registered in KS. I'm not certain if I can register it in California.

Hello all.

Cheers!

E mail from Marc Nichols; Age & Treachery Racing, Ltd., Kansas City