Re: Primed oil system but should this happen?

To: "Pete Bronlund" <peteb@clear.net.nz>, <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Primed oil system but should this happen?
From: "bown" <bown@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 20:36:02 -0600
Pete,
What kind of electric drill are you using?  Is it a 1/4", 3/8", or a 1/2".
How many RPM's does the drill turn?  I have used a 1/2" 600 RPM drill motor
and it did not appear to be loaded much.  I think that a wimpy 1/4" drill
trying to turn 2800 RPM might have trouble.

The 'notchy' thing is wierd.  Usually they turn fairly smoothly.

Regards,
Jim B