For Sale: '72 Buick Skylark Custom

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: For Sale: '72 Buick Skylark Custom
From: Alan & Becky Wallace <wallace@erinet.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 09:03:18 -0800
Gang,

I hate to hit you up with a For Sale ad, but here goes...

This car must be sold this coming week (by 12 Jan 2001) or will be
donated to charity or traded in to a dealer.  I am HIGHLY MOTIVATED and will
accept
the 1ST REASONABLE (preferably cash) OFFER.  Car is located in SW Ohio.
Feel free to
pass this message on to any interested parties:

'72 Buick Skylark Custom, all original, #s matching, 350/TH350, 106K
miles, beautiful white interior in excellent condition, body solid - very
good, good glass,
good brakes, good suspension, black paint (originally a Torch Red car) and
white vinyl top
are worn.  AC car, but compressor is not hooked up.  All mechanicals good
except for knock
in lower half of engine.  Car is excellent resto/restification candidate.

Please contact me at wallace@erinet.com.  This car is too good to go to
a dealer.  Reason for sale:  I have too many cars and am buying yet
another.  So, this one
has to go!

Warm Regards,

Al Wallace                         wallace@erinet.com