RE: Buick 215 Bellhousing

To: <lmg@gomog.com>
Subject: RE: Buick 215 Bellhousing
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 01:17:06 -0700
That's the second time this bellhousing has been advertised.  The first time
the seller had a $100
minimum bid.  It didn't sell.  I offered him $25 after the auction.  He refused.

Then I called Dan Lagrue.  Good thing I didn't buy.  The adapter Dan sells
makes the housing so long
the GM T-5 won't fit.  However the Ford T-5 will.   This is because the Ford
T-5 has a longer input
shaft.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=490227158

Larry Hoy