Bosch "dealers"? (need an EFI fuel pump)

To: Rover V8 list <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Bosch "dealers"? (need an EFI fuel pump)
From: Kevin Burtch <kevin_burtch@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 15:44:01 -0400 (EDT)
Back in July '99, there was a posting by Andrew McKenzie about
Bosch part interchanges on the RoverV8 list:

http://www.listquest.com/lq/view.cgi?ln=buickroverv8&mid=763&sp=&q=bosch&b=1&s=1&o=0

He mentioned visiting a Bosch dealer. Problem is, I can't find
anything at all on their web site listing dealers at all. In
fact I find www.boschusa.com to be completely without use or
value (total waste of bandwidth)... no information at all,
except maybe to someone who's never even heard of the company.

Anyways, I can't find anything under "Automotive Parts - New & Used"
in the phone book either. Does anyone have a number I can call
to find one? I am in need of an EFI Fuel pump, and would rather
get one from someplace where I can select it by part number
rather than application, since the "interchange" part is half
the price of the original model.

I also called 800 directory services and they don't have any
listings of any use - the closest is Bosch Automation.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Kevin Burtch