Re: Rover blocks

To: "BROWN DAVID E (DAVE)" <debrown@srpnet.com>
Subject: Re: Rover blocks
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@huntnet.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 12:06:51 -0500
Your presssure is about  what is to be expected.  The Rover motor does not make
high pressures.  I am not aware of a kit to increase the output of the late
model cam driven pump.  The kits that I am aware of were to increase the gear
length of earlier versions.  You can increase the pressure by increasing spring
pressure on the relief valve, but be careful.  You just eat up power and
increase strain on the gear drive which is a weak point.  The bottom end is
pretty stout.  John