RE: <WTB> Buick 215 piston

To: "'Ken Cory'" <kcory@accessnv.com>, <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: <WTB> Buick 215 piston
From: "James R Bown" <Bowan@uswest.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 00:17:05 -0700
Would I be wrong in thinking that you could get a piston from your local Las
Vegas Land-Rover dealer?
Also I am curious about your backwards spinning engine.  Where did you get a
camshaft that would allow the engine to run backwards?  Does this cause some
problems with the water-pump and oil pump not working well?