Re: [British-cars] Triumphs Digest, Vol 1, Issue 402

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [British-cars] Triumphs Digest, Vol 1, Issue 402
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 10:13:49 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Dear Listers,
Just got back from a screening of the soon-to-be-realeased Chipmonk film at
Fox.  The lead character, Dave, is a somewhat slacker misic writer who lives in
a cute little Hollywood bungalow complex, likes the girl next door and drives
............. a tired, but cheerful red TR4 with a primered door ...........
kudos ti the studio for not making any British car negative subplots or
comments.

Worked for me - film was cute and not as bad as I had imagined.

Best,

Rick Feibusch
British Car Network
Venice Beach. CA