Parts source- Rover 2nd suggestion

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts source- Rover 2nd suggestion
From: Pete Groh <keyguy4@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 08:42:34 -0800 (PST)
On the Rover, suggest you get a Lucas interchange part list. A number
of parts are interchangable. I like to use old Beck catalogues for
early cars. Used to list part number under manufacture part numbers,
(Austin Part numbers - example) the aftermarket part number (Lucas)
etc.

If you need keys for the car, can offer suggestion on where to find the
key code number on the lock assemble. I also have a ring of pre-cut
keys, FNR, FA, FP, FS, FT (double sided key) that I can send car owners
if unable to locate the key code numbers in the USA only.
Best regards,
Pete Groh (KeyGuy) Ellicott City, MD USA
PS, Looking for lock insert, ignition switch FS 955. Any leads to
purchase same appreciated.